Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Foodtopia Moments

For my last morning in town, I decided to head to the bakery one last time and get a slice of pizza. Lucky for me, they had two smaller slices of kinds that I like. So I got a small piece of zucchini, and a small piece of eggplant pizza.


Today I made a turkey cutlet topped with a mixture of veggies. The oil for the cutlet was turned on with a few sprigs of rosemary and lemon slices. Right before putting in the cutlet, I took out the lemon, but left the rosemary. The veggies were cipolla (onion), basilico (basil), pomodorini (little tomatoes), funghi (mushrooms) and zucchini. Just before they were cooked, I added a little white wine from Licchiano Winery here in town. Once they were done. I put the veggies over the turkey cutlet and had a delicious meal.