Sunday, July 2, 2023

Let the traveling commence

 July and August 2023 are going to be busy at times, and then very quiet at times. I'll be visiting some familiar haunts, as well as some brand new (new to me) places that I've wanted to see. But everything starts with the luggage.

I created my packing list, packed my suitcase, carryon, and personal item, and realized that I'm taking too much stuff. Unlike most years, this summer I'll be heading to two different climates on the same trip. By starting my adventure in Iceland, I need to pack for a fall climate with highs not quite reaching the 60s. Italy will be it's usual summer temps, so the need arose for two sets of clothes. But I managed to get all the packing down to my suitcase, a book bag and a small personal item. 

First stop is Reykjavik this year where I have three days of tours planned. So stay tuned.