Monday, July 11, 2011

Written on July 9, 2011

Still offline (for blogging)

Today was filled with cleaning. I woke up and mopped outside for the second day in a row. Then I swept inside the house and mopped inside. Then I noticed that the Windows and screens looked funky and I cleaned all of them. Then I had to sweep up my mess as the windows were extremely filthy. I washed and dried two loads of laundry and set up the patio furniture and lights. The internet still isn’t working. It needs a device driver, but the thing did not come with a disk, and the driver that I need is not on the USB device. It wants me to connect to the internet to download it. Huh? That’s funny that it wants me to connect to the internet to find a driver yet it IS my connection to the internet. Will see what happens as soon as I can get back to the store. Maybe on Monday I will have wheels. At least the Smartphone I bought is connected to my Gmail and my Facebook. I’m listening to the sweet sounds of my upstairs neighbor’s wet laundry dripping onto my patio covering.