Monday, July 13, 2015

And off we go...


Nearly a year has passed since my last post, and I am ready to do some traveling. Actually, I am ready to do some lounging...by the beach. This is the latest I've stayed in New Jersey in a while, and it has been pretty fun getting in almost daily bike rides.

I was also able to enjoy my week-long moratorium on Italian food. Seeing as I will be eating nothing but Italian for the next six weeks (I know, boo hoo), I went on a non-Italian binge. My favorite was the Korean food from Dolsot House in Cherry Hill. Their honey sesame wings are arguably the best wings in the area, and their spicy chicken dolsot bowls are bursting with flavor. The scallion pancake was the best I've ever found as well. As for dessert, I need to go with Royale Crown in Hammonton. Located in the blueberry capital of America, Royale Crown offers lots of locally grown blueberry flavors. Their blueberry custard has real blueberry bits in it as well.

The next post I make will hopefully be from Milan, Italy. If it isn't, I'm sure there will be a good story behind why it isn't.