Sunday, July 13, 2014

68 Days of Summer - Days 9-18

Just thinking that I haven't worked in 18 days seems crazy, because I feel like school just ended. However, It has been a busy summer up to this point. I've cooked some delicious dishes, hung out with lots of friends, and even officiated my sister's Fourth of July wedding (#4thandwed on Instagram for plenty of pics).

As I woke up in my bed for the last time before my trip, I am having trouble getting motivated with last minute chores. I just want to lay in bed all day, but there are so many things to get done. Electronics are charged and bags are packed, so I guess I'm ok for travel. I already watched the movie "Food, Inc." today, which basically showed what we all know about our food. It ain't all healthy.

The next post will be from Milan, Italy, where I should arrive tomorrow morning.