Monday, July 2, 2012

Early start

Well I know I wrote yesterday saying I had two days before my journey begins, but I guess it is all in the way you look at it. Today I turned the hot water heater to vacation mode, and locked the Hamilton place up. I also swept, mopped, and cleaned the bathrooms. The garbage is out, and my travels have started with the shortest part of my journey, the harrowing 30-mile ride from Hamilton to Cherry Hill. Today I checked into the flight online. It was a real waste of time for an international flight. When I get to Newark airport tomorrow, I'll still need to go to a counter and check into the flight. All I did was give them some pre-boarding information about my passport and I let them know how many bags I'm checking. They don't allow international boarding passes to be printed at home. Tomorrow it's all last minute things then an early afternoon hour and a half ride to the airport. Talk to you all soon.