Sunday, July 1, 2012

Two more days

The time is flying by and in just two days I will be heading off to Italy. I feel like I have a 1,000 hours worth of stuff to handle in only one day. Today I did my last load of laundry before the trip and packed my suitcase. I'm taking one bag and a book bag carry-on full of electronics. 


The biggest development of the day is that my mother has decided to come to Italy too. This will be her first time there since 2009 when we spent plenty of time getting to know the Italian medical system (which by the way was top notch and free). She will be heading over a few weeks after me and then flying back on my same flight. 


I am hoping to have internet access pretty quickly, and I am debating purchasing access in the hotel in Rome for $40 a day (after Euro conversion rate). Otherwise I will be without contact for a few day this week.